quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014

Arctic Monkeys | Do I Wanna Know?

Amo Arctic Monkeys...
É preciso dizer mais alguma coisa?

Arctic Monkeys | Do I Wanna Know?

Sim, só acrescentar que quero muuuuito ir vê-los (ainda que do alto do meu 1,50m isso seja relativo!) ao Optimus Alive a 10 julho :)



...
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through

Crawling back to you

So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down and pucker up
I'm sorry to interrupt. It's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together if you wanted to

(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Crawling back to you (crawling back to you)

...

***

Sem comentários: